“Before Tzimaon for Success, I didn’t live life, I survived it. Since then, my life has changed.”
(R., program alumnus)
Tzimaon for Success offers youth at-risk the chance to exchange a life-long struggle for survival amid hardship, loneliness and failure with a financed process for acquiring an education/ professional occupation and life-skills for a positive and safe future.
In this program, each participant is paired with an older, experienced volunteer for a close and extended one-on-one mentoring process based on full mutual commitment and respect. The safe space created by our knowledgeable volunteers gives participants the room and ability to grow and facilitates a process of change for a successful future.
The Core Values:
• Belief in the right to a successful future for all.
• Full partnership and mutual commitment between students and their volunteer mentor.
• Multi-dimensional and personalized support for each student.
Areas of Activity:
• Financial sponsorship of academic degree.
• Acquisition of employable profession.
• Assistance throughout job-finding.
• Physical and mental health care.
• Improving life-skills and empowerment.